We're continuously breaking new ground in
Point-Of-Sale software development for the Specialty Retail industry.
Currently we have customers that are
running legacy POS software systems as well as a new Windows based system,
In The Black ô Retail Suite. Our customers range from small installations
to large (500+ locations) installations. Our market focus is Tier 2, Tier
3 and Tier 4 based retailers within North America. The Windows based
product, In The Black ô Retail Suite comes in a variety of packaging's and
We'd like to thank all candidates for
applying; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies or phone calls, please.
Software Sales Representative
We're looking for a motivated sales
representative to generate sales for our Retail POS Windows-based product.
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a self-starter and team-oriented.
- Have the ability to enter the position
with a dynamic and entrepreneurial approach
- Want to make his or her mark in an
early-stage sales force.
- Close software sales effectively and
- Manage the sales process from
prospecting and qualifying to closing.
- At least 3 years' direct sales
experience with a proven history of exceeding sales targets.
- Highly motivated and self-directed with
excellent selling and closing skills.
- Proficient at providing product
- Excellent time management,
communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Contact management experience.
- Knowledge of Windows preferred.
- Knowledge of Point-Of-Sale Retail
- Some travel required.
Windows Software Developer
Responsible for writing and coding
individual programs from specific requirements.
- Interpret written business requirements
and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical
- Investigate, analyze and document
- Perform maintenance programming and
correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit
test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical
documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Performs related duties as assigned
- Knowledge of Windows Visual C/C++
- Knowledge of Win32 APIís preferred
- Knowledge of database architecture and
design using Microsoft SQL Server preferred
- Ability to interpret written
requirements and technical specification documents.
- Ability to code software according to
published standards and design guidelines.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform
- A commitment to quality and a thorough
approach to the work.
- Ability to work well within a team
- Knowledge of Point-Of-Sale Retail
Application Help Desk Support
To provide first line helpdesk support to
external customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via
phone, email or fax.
- To provide 1st line technical support;
answering support queries via phone, email and fax.
- To maintain a high degree of customer
service for all support queries and adhere to all service management
- To take ownership of user problems and
be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- To log all calls on the call logging
- Respond to enquiries from clients and
help them resolve and hardware or software problems.
- Maintain a log of any software or
hardware problems detected.
- Support users in the use of Computer
equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
- To allocate more complex calls to the
relevant IT Support member.
- To arrange for external technical
support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Previous Helpdesk (telephone support)
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of using call logging
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based
operating systems with emphasis on Windows 2000 / 2003
- Experience with using and
troubleshooting Microsoft SQL Server within a network environment
- Experience with using Microsoft Office
with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Basic understanding of PC hardware
set-up and configuration.
Email your resume to
Please indicate the job title in the subject field.